Advanced cardiology practice by clinical echo cases
April 3, 2020 –
Register now for the new King's Health Partners Cardiovascular course on the diagnosis, assessment, and management of:
- Heart valve disease
- Cardiomyopathies and heart failure
- Acute coronary heart disease
Download the course flier containing schedule and faculty.
- Clinical case presentations based on Advanced Clinical Practice models
- Valve diseases, cardiomyopathies and heart failure
- Advanced clinical and specialist echocardiographic knowledge
- Clinical scientists
- Cardiac physiologists
- PTP, STP, HSST trainees
- Consultants with an interest in cardiology and echocardiography
For further details, please contact David Hardy.